4

ITT Technical institute
339   20

  • The Room
    1

    is dead. RIP

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Senpai
    0

    dam i was juts about to go there and be an IT


  • ShoeHands
    0

    I wanna know what happens with anyone who still owed them money? Will they sell the debt to some bank or whatever? I'm semicurious


  • Babbling
    1

    They will be forced to work in the computer mines once the computer overlords take over.


  • Incoherent Babbling
    0

    you dodged a bullet

    Everyone's favorite Viperslayer.


  • Other Anime
    0

    There's always University of Phoenix and Devry left for those who want to be scammed

    Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!


  • The Room
    0

    I've actually wanted to take one class out of morbid curiosity just to see how terrible it is

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • SwimLegend
    1

    Aww now where will I go to toss my money away and pretend to learn stuff and things

    Oh bother...


  • Banned
    2

    1pooh4u said:

    Aww now where will I go to toss my money away and pretend to learn stuff and things

    my pants.

    POOP


  • SwimLegend
    1

    FieryDoom said:

    1pooh4u said:

    Aww now where will I go to toss my money away and pretend to learn stuff and things

    my pants.

    There's no education down there

    Oh bother...


  • The Room
    1

    but there is here bebeh

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Banned
    2

    1pooh4u said:

    FieryDoom said:

    1pooh4u said:

    Aww now where will I go to toss my money away and pretend to learn stuff and things

    my pants.

    There's no education down there

    more like, pleasure-cation!

    POOP


  • SwimLegend
    0

    I seem to be getting an education on manscaping

    Oh bother...


  • SwimLegend
    1

    FieryDoom said:

    1pooh4u said:

    FieryDoom said:

    1pooh4u said:

    Aww now where will I go to toss my money away and pretend to learn stuff and things

    my pants.

    There's no education down there

    more like, pleasure-cation!


    You're a nut

    Oh bother...


  • Helper
    0

    1pooh4u said:

    I seem to be getting an education on manscaping

    Yeah.

    He's the Professor in the 'What Not To Do' class on that.

    ...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]


  • Banned
    0

    1pooh4u said:

    FieryDoom said:

    1pooh4u said:

    FieryDoom said:

    1pooh4u said:

    Aww now where will I go to toss my money away and pretend to learn stuff and things

    my pants.

    There's no education down there

    more like, pleasure-cation!


    You're a nut

    I'm nuts about you, bb!

    POOP


  • The Room
    0

    every thread i make turns into an orgy. EVERY THREAD

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Banned
    0

    shut up and bend over.

    POOP


  • The Room
    0

    no

    This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox


  • Banned
    0

    POOP


Log in to reply