I think I real close to being fired
494   18

• Banned

The store assistant manager (whom is not my boss mind you) offered me some more hours...and I did as she asked but, all during the week of the store remodel she was a total bitch to me and micro managed me...and when I get mad I just stop talking, cause I know my mouth will get me into trouble...so after the week she calls me into the office asking me why I had been so mad at her during the week so I blew up and told her...in a very loud demeanor....then she says to me "ok, I understand"...she then goes to my boss and says "she has a problem with me so I don't think she deserves to be on your schedule"...and my boss is like "ooooooooook?" So I flipped out and told her she wasn't my boss an where to metaphorically stick it...my boss laughed....and she's like "you can just go home..." And I'm like "still not my boss"...I then called the hotline and reported her...

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimIcon

don't call the hotline. never call the hotline.

source: i work for the hotline.

• Toonami

i agree with NAMERAKA_HANZAISHA never call the hotline it form of entrapment if you do be carefull

• Thunder Goddess

So what was the good of staying quiet? Your mouth has gotten you into trouble anyway.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Swimuminati

it wasn't to keep her out of trouble, it was to justify the eventual "i'm sick of these motherfvckin' snakes on this motherfvckin plane" blow up

• SwimVIP

She thinks just because shes a job coach that she can treat others like a piece of shit.

And then she wonders why she's unpopular.

• SwimComrad

sounds like a grade A bitch to me

• Banned

POOP

You weren't in serious danger of losing your job until that last outburst. It might be curtains.

• Swimuminati

Zenigundam said:

You weren't in serious danger of losing your job until that last outburst. It might be curtains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9heYnC-CX0#t=3s

• IB

o.o what happens when you call the hotline?

• Puppy Power

I've never called the hotline, but... probably this.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lPd4rlOlw1lRqU/giphy.gif

YOU'RE FIRED!

09/13/03

• Banned

So update....the store got a visit from corporate regarding my complaint....I have to make a written statement....and they are going to be investigating all week.....

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimComrad

what company do you work for

because depending, being in a different department doesn't make her "not your boss"

alt text

• Swimuminati

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

So update....the store got a visit from corporate regarding my complaint....I have to make a written statement....and they are going to be investigating all week.....

alt text

alt text

• Banned

My boss is the pharmacist...their positions are lateral but not intersecting

• SwimComrad

mine is kind of both, where I work, but that's because I work in literally every department to be fair

just to give some context

though in some companies what I said would /sort of/ still apply. Maybe not yours though

alt text

• ShoeHands

Just read them this thread.