Your last relationshit?
777   28

• SwimComrad

and why it was well... shit? lmao
    last girl I dated had major trust problems, like she just wouldn't believe in anything I told her. Couldn't even go out with friends cause she was always doubtful of me. Finally told her that she was being unfair and she got all depressed... she's ok now but yeah it was crazy

Can't remember

• Banned

mysticalwater said:

and why it was well... shit? lmao
    last girl I dated had major trust problems, like she just wouldn't believe in anything I told her. Couldn't even go out with friends cause she was always doubtful of me. Finally told her that she was being unfair and she got all depressed... she's ok now but yeah it was crazy

is she cutting herself?

POOP

• SwimComrad

no nothing like that, she was just a emotional mess, she's ok now though

• Helper

Skipping to the last actual relationship, it was with another board member. They don't post anymore and haven't in almost ten years. It ended because of me. I was lying about something and got caught red handed. He said it was fine and that we could keep going but I told him I felt too guilty to do that. This was back in 2005, so I was about 15 and also very stupid. Now I'm just regular stupid.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

I thought a "relationshit" was when you're going at it but you've suddenly gotta poop really bad so you just grab her and take her to the can and she rides your wiener while you do your business, and the result of that is a "relationshit".

Note: I suggest you NEVER EVER attempt this! It does sound pretty disgusting.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• IB

I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal

• SwimLegend

My previous relationshit was very verbally demeaning, he didn't let me have any friends or social life
    and he cheated on me constantly with hookers....he was a real piece of work

Oh bother...

• Banned

mysticalwater said:

no nothing like that, she was just a emotional mess, she's ok now though

that's cool.

POOP

• SwimComrad

I see, atleast you admitted you were in the wrong though!

• SwimComrad

Wow that really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that :(
    Atleast it's in the past

• SwimStar

I've never really been in a relationshit. I've enjoyed every relationship I've been in.

The key is to avoid crazy people.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• ShoeHands

Now.

• SwimComrad

we were both insane
    she didn't know how to poly properly and follow our initial rules very well
    is full of shit

alt text

• SwimVeteran

Mine was fantastic

Confused what I thought with something I felt.
    Confuse what I feel with something that's real.

mm last 'relationshit' was with a completely clueless guy who waited for me to be near pass out-drunk until he could attempt sexy time, since he wouldn't get too far with a sober me. My mistake was trusting him enough to help get me through the front door. I was struggling with the keys and was probably barely standing, but I coulda figured it out. Kinda just invited himself in though. He's seen me in my underwear before, but that's about it, so I didn't get as alert as I should have until it came off. At first I thought he was helping me change into my PJ's. Drunk people are just too tooo slow. I'm just glad his conscience got the best of him and he stopped, so E for effort, he wasn't as big of a dumbass as he made himself out to be. I didn't appreciate having been touched or seen by someone who wasn't welcome, however.

Him knowing my history is what really made the whole thing terrible, but I forgave him and tried really hard to overlook everything and find ways I might have misunderstood him, but eventually the betrayal just got too much to handle, and the facts were far too clear. He had been sober so I can't even brush it off like that. I don't miss anything about him and haven't had a worse experience with relationships since then, but I also don't seek them. I wouldn't even say this guy was ever a boyfriend, just someone I dated for a bit.

Didn't help much with the trust issues but it's live and learn. I have a good friend now so I can feel a little bit safer in terms of human connection. Hopefully that won't go to shit anytime soon. Knowing myself, it probably will. ^_<

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boalam/ -almost always on here
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarCry -almost sometimes on here
    http://www.last.fm/user/Boalam -pretty much never but hi

• SwimComrad

hope this works itself out for you

• SwimComrad

sounds rough
    hope things are ok between the two of you now though

'relationsharts' are more apt.

• SwimComrad

damn that sounds horrible, sorry to hear you were in that kind of situation
    guy sounds like a grade A asshole, hope he didn't get anything from you
    drinking is fun yeah, but things like this could happen and its good it didn't, are you still friends with this person?
    intents were devious and sounds like typical males, hope this isn't a reocurring thing for you, must be an awful feelingp
    who is this friend of yours? I don't like that wink you made, ha, sounds like all the men go for you

• SwimComrad

well said haha