How early did you have to go to bed as a kid?
127   9

• SwimVIP

Between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM was my little bedtime on weekdays and 12:30 PM on weekends.

I would sometimes be defiant and stay up till 12:30 AM to watch Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo.

• SwimVIP

When I lived with my dad on the weekdays, 10pm. With my mom on the weekends, no bedtime.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimPirate

11:00PM which ironically due my am work schedule is still current bedtime

I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal

• The Room

i don't remember anymore. by high school it was 10:30 which is about what it is now

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

Never had a bedtime

• ShoeHands

8 on weekdays, and weekends were usually pretty freeforall.

• Super Nerd of the Year

In high school when I still rode the bus I had to get up at like 5:30 am in order to have time to get ready and still catch the bus. My bedtime was technically 9:30 pm but I stayed up until after 10. Once I got a car and started driving to school I didn't really have a bed time. I don't remember what it was before high school, I think it was about the same.

Weekends I didn't really have a bedtime except when I was really young. But I didn't really start staying up late on the weekends until I was 12 and got a TV in my room. Before then I went to bed about the same time on weekends so I could get up early to watch cartoons.

• SwimComrad

I usually went to bed around 9 PM

• Super Nerd of the Year

Athena92 said:

In high school when I still rode the bus I had to get up at like 5:30 am in order to have time to get ready and still catch the bus. My bedtime was technically 9:30 pm but I stayed up until after 10. Once I got a car and started driving to school I didn't really have a bed time. I don't remember what it was before high school, I think it was about the same.

Weekends I didn't really have a bedtime except when I was really young. But I didn't really start staying up late on the weekends until I was 12 and got a TV in my room. Before then I went to bed about the same time on weekends so I could get up early to watch cartoons.

Now that I think about it I think I went to bed later in 6th grade than I did in middle school and high school because I started later (Middle school and high school kids took the same bus and middle school started at like 6:45 so all through middle and high school I had to get up super early).