How early did you have to go to bed as a kid?
153   9

• SwimVIP

Between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM was my little bedtime on weekdays and 12:30 PM on weekends.

I would sometimes be defiant and stay up till 12:30 AM to watch Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo.

When I lived with my dad on the weekdays, 10pm. With my mom on the weekends, no bedtime.

• IB

11:00PM which ironically due my am work schedule is still current bedtime

I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal

• IB

i don't remember anymore. by high school it was 10:30 which is about what it is now

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Banned

Never had a bedtime

• ShoeHands

8 on weekdays, and weekends were usually pretty freeforall.

• Super Nerd of the Year

In high school when I still rode the bus I had to get up at like 5:30 am in order to have time to get ready and still catch the bus. My bedtime was technically 9:30 pm but I stayed up until after 10. Once I got a car and started driving to school I didn't really have a bed time. I don't remember what it was before high school, I think it was about the same.

Weekends I didn't really have a bedtime except when I was really young. But I didn't really start staying up late on the weekends until I was 12 and got a TV in my room. Before then I went to bed about the same time on weekends so I could get up early to watch cartoons.

• SwimComrad

I usually went to bed around 9 PM

• Super Nerd of the Year

Athena92 said:

In high school when I still rode the bus I had to get up at like 5:30 am in order to have time to get ready and still catch the bus. My bedtime was technically 9:30 pm but I stayed up until after 10. Once I got a car and started driving to school I didn't really have a bed time. I don't remember what it was before high school, I think it was about the same.

Weekends I didn't really have a bedtime except when I was really young. But I didn't really start staying up late on the weekends until I was 12 and got a TV in my room. Before then I went to bed about the same time on weekends so I could get up early to watch cartoons.

Now that I think about it I think I went to bed later in 6th grade than I did in middle school and high school because I started later (Middle school and high school kids took the same bus and middle school started at like 6:45 so all through middle and high school I had to get up super early).