Bad movies you love
1569   65

• Swimuminati

Just watched a couple and wondered what you guys had...

Slackers (2002)
    Idle hands (1999)

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

Good Burger

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

I got the Hookup

Scarface

Reservoir Dogs

Dodgeball

Baseketball

Cannibal the Musical

Wreck it Ralph

3 Strikes.

• The Room

Reservoir Dogs was a great movie, the hell are you talking about?

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Swimuminati

reservoir dogs?

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Cool World.

Hackers.

• Swimuminati

that movie was so stupid...

I was so into Kenan and Kel back then I didn't care

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

y'know I still haven't gotten around to watching cool world all the way through...everytime I tried I was blazed and got distracted

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Special Snowflake

i'll never understand why everyone says it's bad, but i enjoy Down Periscope.

• Special Snowflake

Showgirls and The Room are a given.

idk, The Spirits Within. Most ff fans hate the shit out of it.

Memento Mori

• Swimuminati

trailer looks pretty bad...
    I may give it a try though

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

The Spirits Within just seemed crappy overall...granted i'm not a ff fan nor did I actually watch the movie...

maybe I should >.>

-Phillies 8/15/2016

bnmjv said:

Showgirls and The Room are a given.

idk, The Spirits Within. Most ff fans hate the shit out of it.

FF is so stupid. Alien ghosts. Enough said.

• SwimVIP Banned

Buddyroe274 said:

I got the Hookup

Scarface

Reservoir Dogs

Dodgeball

Baseketball

Cannibal the Musical

Wreck it Ralph

3 Strikes.

How dare you call Scarface and Reservoir Dogs bad movies.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Helper

The first set of Batman movies [Batman, Batman Returns, etc etc] . They are just kick-back and watch entertainment. No movie that contains 'bat nipples' was ever aiming to be taken serious.

Catwoman. Lots of panning from critics and non-critics but again, it's just entertainment.

Alien Nation. Both the theater version and the subsequent straight-to-tv movies that were more tied to the tv series.

Aeon Flux. The trouble people seemed to have with it was that it didn't follow the original cartoon series. News flash : the original cartoon series didn't even follow the original shorts. I have the movie, the series and the shorts and I can watch all three just fine without flying into a nerd-rage.

Joe's Apartment. Screw all the haters, singing cockroaches are funny. I had 'Funky Towel' on my answering machine in college.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

Mixboy said:

reservoir dogs?

I mean I like the movie, but seriously......I'm sure ASMB could remake Reservoir Dogs for around 4k

• Swimuminati

Joe's apartment was awesome

I stumbled onto it one day and was thoroughly entertained

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

Buddyroe274 said:

Mixboy said:

reservoir dogs?

I mean I like the movie, but seriously......I'm sure ASMB could remake Reservoir Dogs for around 4k

You don't need to spend a lot to make something truly great...that movie was a masterpiece...

the cast, the music, the writing....all mucho good

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Helper

Mixboy said:

Joe's apartment was awesome

I stumbled onto it one day and was thoroughly entertained

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• IB

Naraku4656 said:

Reservoir Dogs was a great movie, the hell are you talking about?

Like I know Quentin Tarantino uses the N word a shit load in his movies ... but Reservoir Dogs was too much for me

• SwimIcon

Buddyroe274 said:

I got the Hookup

Scarface

Reservoir Dogs

Dodgeball

Baseketball

Cannibal the Musical

Wreck it Ralph

3 Strikes.

Dodgeball, hell yes.

i also may be the only person alive who thought freddy got fingered was funny...