Survey: How educated are the adult swim board users?
1202   41

• SwimNerd

How may of you went to college? How many graduated?
    Weather you have a degree or not didn't what kind of jobs have you had ? I'm just wondering if it's even worth it anymore.

I have a B.S in sociology and I'm thinking about going into education because my current degree was a stupid decision and the only option I have now is going back to school! take out more loans and get my teaching certification and teach snot nosed high schoolers about shit they have no interest in.

How have your educational decisions affected your life? Good or bad.

• IB

meow

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• SwimNerd

Liberal studies I'm guessing?

B.A. in English. B.S. job that I'll be dropping within a few months, but it's not hard or aggravating. My educational decisions haven't had much of an effect either way to this point. I'm not bothered by it. It's just life anyway.

• IB

BS in business admin and IT. took a job in IT, then took another job in IT and here i am

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Super Nerd of the Year

B.A. in Psychology, currently working in Social Work (First job out of college, I worked at a summer camp right after graduating and then took this job that same fall).

Just kinda waiting to see where things go right now. I'm considering getting my M.A. in Social Work but don't know when I can do it because money.

• Babbling

I'm a social engineer.

• Babbling

A.A.S. Electronic Technologies
    P=IE, E=IR and "Bad Beer Rots Our Young Guts But Vodka Goes Well Get Some Get Some Now"

B.A. Communications Media (aka Radio, TV & Film)
    28 seconds can seem like an eternity, while 30 min is gone in a flash

I write and troubleshoot programs & processes for a living. You figure that out.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• ShoeHands

I'm grossly uneducated

• SwimComrad

I live in an era that allows me to self-educate.

If an employer wants me to do so I'll write a damn novel about w/e job I'm applying for in another language.

alt text

• Swimuminati

BS in BS

• Toonami

Working towards my Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, with a minor in City and Regional Planning.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• ShoeHands

I'm a stripper.

Completed a degree in Culinary Arts. Almost completed a degree in Criminal Justice. Something like 2 or 3 credits away from having an Early Childhood Teaching degree. Considering starting a degree in Accounting. Also have about a half dozen certifications on various interests, with about another two dozen certifications directly connected to Early Childhood Teaching.

Every single educational opportunity I have engaged in has affected my life, and I don't consider any of it to be bad. I often joke around that I have enough knowledge of almost any given subject to be able to carry on a conversation without looking like an idiot. Unfortunately, I have never had enough interest in any given subject to obtain the level of mastery to where I would be willing to consider myself an expert. To this day I am still trying to figure out what my passion in life is... other than my husband, of course.

BS in computer science, business emphasis. graduated in '03 from a mediocre state school and never went back for more.

took me almost 10 years to find a job in an IT field though (mostly because i wasn't looking). i was too busy being a roadie/stage mgr, cellphone salesman, accountant, detail garage manager, and a bartender. now i'm working in IT in local bank and also running a business. that's about it.

• Special Snowflake

AS in general studies, lawl

Probably gonna get a BS in accounting. Boring.

Memento Mori

• SwimStar

lol

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• IB

i've actually been debating back and forth that i don't really want to go for a masters because it's too expensive but i kind of want to go to community college and take some bs classes for the lulz.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

BA in Psychology.

I use it every day to manipulate people.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Thunder Goddess

bnmjv said:

AS in general studies, lawl

Probably gonna get a BS in accounting. Boring.

Not necessarily - my brother got his CPA, and is now an FBI agent - he mostly works on forensic accounting and fraud type stuff.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Thunder Goddess

2 years as a bio/music major, dropped out while I still had a liver, and went to a 3-year nursing program (No degree, just an RN diploma; I don't know if that's an acceptable entry level any more, or if I got grandfathered in because when I got my license, it was still acceptable). It's worked for me, more or less, for quite a long time.

The two years in college wasn't entirely a waste; if nothing else, it made me humble, which is never a bad thing.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright