Randomly looking at my high school's lunch menu
445   16

• Super Nerd of the Year

Apparently they serve breakfast every day now, have a Keurig for coffee, and they sell Dippin' Dots.

Why didn't they have this stuff when I went it's not fair. Damn kids.

• Special Snowflake

They want their money!

• ShoeHands

Teachers get paid enough as it is. All that funding has to go somewhere, right?

• Special Snowflake

yep!

Why not go back? Why limit yourself?

What was that movie about the guy on the run who disguised himself as a high school student?

You're in high school? What are you wasting your glory years here for? You should be out doing drugs.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimComrad

I barely ate in high school because the food was so bad

alt text

• ShoeHands

Yeah, that stuff is wayyy healthier than soda.

• Special Snowflake

My little sister used to be able to stick her hand all the way up the old-fashioned vending machines at our high school, and she actually made some good business just stealing cheez-it bags.

• Special Snowflake

It's all part of the grand corporate plan to privatize everything and imbue children with a strong sense of consumerism along with subpar education.

(not really)

Memento Mori

• SwimNinja

Zenigundam said:

What was that movie about the guy on the run who disguised himself as a high school student?

Hiding Out. I pity people whose lives are so pathetic that they try this.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

Sorce said:

Zenigundam said:

Wait....People actually TRY to go back to high school after having already gone.......I don't think this is real.

• SwimNinja

Buddyroe274 said:

Sorce said:

Zenigundam said:

Wait....People actually TRY to go back to high school after having already gone.......I don't think this is real.

DragonCon laid me out for a few days, so I just now saw your response. But yup, this is a thing.

http://www.thefrisky.com/photos/tk-cases-of-adults-impersonating-teenagers/article-2157710-138f2647000005dc-156_468x630/

And this one turned out to be a weirder case after a follow up.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-34-accused-posing-high-school-student-months/story?id=23733214

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/why-did-charity-johnson-pretend-to-be-a-teenager-for-20-year

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

Going back could be fun. I think I could pull it off.

• IB

yeah no, i hated it the first time around so that's really ok

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Other Anime

Apparently my high school doesn't have the lunch menu online yet. They also seem to still have a robotics program, but the information hasn't been updated for this school year.

XBL: TakenIdiot (Destiny & The Division)
    PSN: ishikusui (Overwatch & Destiny)
    t/ @ishikusui