556   28

• ShoeHands Banned

I'm dying... my sides.

Joffrey_Must_Die said:

I'm dying... my sides.

Stop being fat then

• ShoeHands

• Babbling

I hate Ricky Gervais. He shouldn't be one to talk he used to be fat as fuk in The Office. Just because he started lifting weights to make his fat arms more muscular doesn't give him room to talk sh!t.

• ShoeHands Banned

Talking to yourself again, I see.

• ShoeHands Banned

Lol salty.

• Babbling

I'm buffer than that fat ass. I don't intake salt. It makes you look bloated like when your mom retains water.

• ShoeHands Banned

The only buffer you are familiar with is the kind that happens when streaming videos.

Joffrey_Must_Die said:

Talking to yourself again, I see.

Seriously, get one of these and stop being a 1 trick pony

• Special Snowflake

Go eat another Mcchicken.

Memento Mori

• ShoeHands Banned

Yes, your repetitive behavior could be classified as such, but we're not getting to the bottom of why you feel the need to express yourself through other people's work.

• ShoeHands Banned

• Babbling

I'll have you know I've buffed a few cars and floors in my day!

Aw shit, he's breaking out the soap opera videos. He means business now.

• Special Snowflake Banned

This is kind of off topic but I noticed that you changed your picture to Piccolo.

Do you think Piccolo is a black character? I mean I know he's green but I always kinda projected the visage of a black man on to him and Namekians in general.

Also, did you know that Piccolo is only four years older than Gohan?

I didn't really change it, it was always the avtar to this account.....When 360 got banned I switched to 274.

And it has nothing to do with him being the "black" character, even though I think that's the popular consensus......I just happen to like Piccolo more than the OP ass Saiyan lot. Honestly, Super Buu was going to be my first choice, but we already have a Buu running around here and at the time I just couldn't really think of what to make an avatar to this account.

In retrospect, HNIC might have been a better choice.

There's always Mr. Popo.

Can't go wrong with Popo.

I'm more offended by blue popo that black ass popo......They stole his essence.

It was definitely one of the stranger edits.

I forget which dub did that.

Where my @Toonami at?

Who cares......Let's speed run a WWF game.....Looks like I'm staying up....Past the 3am mark and i can't even blink yet.