You people wish you could be me.
505   18

• ShoeHands Banned

I realize that as you down your second cake of the evening, you see someone like me and wonder why you can't be me. I'm just better than you. While you were getting high and watching My Little Pony reruns because you couldn't get your GED, I was graduating high school and prepping to get into a great college. While you were powering down that fifth box of twinkles, I was at the gym... clankin' and bangin'. When the fat girl in school rejected you... you turned to Amazon to buy a body pillow who will never reject you, while I was nailing the prom queen. You will never amount to anything more than what you are now and that is still less than if I were to sleep through the day.

• Special Snowflake

Stop monloguing over McChicken.

Memento Mori

• Special Snowflake

tl;dr

• ShoeHands Banned

While you were having sex with a McChicken, I was giving it to two chicks at the same time.

• SwimNinja

Life fact

People that have to go on about how much better they are then random people on a internet message board never are.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Nah, I was already 13 once.....But enjoy it while you can, slugger.

• ShoeHands Banned

That's not a fact, it's a lie you tell yourself to feel better.

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• ShoeHands

I don't like MLP.

• SwimNinja

no it's a fact. I know personally a couple of people on these boards that are extremely well off and they never have to brag about it. Why? Because if you are extremely well off in one or more aspects of your life you don't have to reassure yourself about it by trying to build themselves up by putting random people on a cartoon message board down.

Every time you make these threads I just feel sorry for you and the pathetic life you must live to feel the need to make them.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Joffrey_Must_Die said:

That's not a fact, it's a lie you tell yourself to feel better.

alt text

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

Rails on and on about how great he is...on a virtually dead forum for stoner cartoons.

• SwimLegend

Oh bother...

• ShoeHands Banned

can't*

So, what you're saying is your greatest accomplishment is graduating high school?

Congratulations, that's literally 80% of the population.

Joffrey_Must_Die said:

While you were having sex with a McChicken, I was giving it to two chicks at the same time.

Tic: Hey.... Do you want my Chicken McNuggets? I already ate three of my 20 packs and I should probably stop, but I can't stop... Please help...

Girl: You want some free chicken nuggets?

Girl 2: Sure. Okay.

• ShoeHands

hey come on man i did one lift. that counts right?
    you even lift bro?

• Swimuminati

alt text