i know who to vote for
525   19

• Toonami

that which one likes star trek more it worked the last two times Obama is a star trek fan i vote against my party at the time

• Toonami

come on

• SwimLegend

You're a registered republican?

Oh bother...

Star Trek is shit.

• Toonami

1pooh4u said:

You're a registered republican?

was a very liberal republican i am telling you i am not voting for trump he is no Trekkie

now i believe in political disbandment that my political views now

• Toonami

Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations my friend

Liberal Republican?

So, I guess I have to ask... who is your favorite president that would align with your values as a liberal republican?

• Toonami

Abraham Lincoln
    T.R.
    F.D.R.
    J.F.K.
    bush 41 for the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 only reason to like him my opinion

• Special Snowflake

You might be one of the very few remaining liberal Republicans . . . hipster.

Memento Mori

• Toonami

bnmjv said:

You might be one of the very few remaining liberal Republicans . . . hipster.

was a liberal Republican

i believe in political disbandment that my political views now

• Thunder Goddess

You'd better start researching third parties - I wouldn't believe Hilary likes Trek if she had her hand on a stack of Star Fleet Technical Manuals.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

What if Trump made a speech like, "I love Star Trek. I knew a guy who worked on Star Trek. Great guy, he told me the Mexicans are taking our jobs and we need to build a wall. I wonder if they'll ever make a movie about that. We should direct a Star Trek movie about a space wall, it'll be in space. What'd you think of that? A wall, in space. Incredible. Wow."

• ShoeHands

obama is a trekie!? wut o.o

• Toonami

naraku360 said:

What if Trump made a speech like, "I love Star Trek. I knew a guy who worked on Star Trek. Great guy, he told me the Mexicans are taking our jobs and we need to build a wall. I wonder if they'll ever make a movie about that. We should direct a Star Trek movie about a space wall, it'll be in space. What'd you think of that? A wall, in space. Incredible. Wow."

ok still wont for him startrek is about ideals

• Toonami

zombifiedalien said:

obama is a trekie!? wut o.o

yes we call him Trekkie and chef

• IB

im voting for Megatron

• Toonami

Vamped said:

im voting for Megatron

ok why

• IB

Because I believe in Megatron more than I believe in the other 2 choices

• SwimNinja

I vote for who the reptilian overlords tell me to.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.