When do you think the boards will be gone for good?
984   24

• Special Snowflake

I wanted to say within one or two years, but I think two to five years sounds right. Even though this place will be undoubtedly deader than it is now, the Toonami fans will still keep the place active on Saturday nights.

Memento Mori

• Banned

1-2 years, they'll realize the board traffic is minuscule and give this place the mercy killing it so richly deserves.

• Thunder Goddess

It'll stay as long as the site does - traffic will be minimal, but with the half-assed way they've got it cobbled together, they'll probably just forget about it, especially as traffic diminishes and there are fewer complaints. It'll become the [as] equivalent of that anonymous little container of leftovers in the back of the fridge that one keeps neglecting to deal with.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimParagon

mthor said:

It'll become the [as] equivalent of that anonymous little container of leftovers in the back of the fridge that one keeps neglecting to deal with.

You heard it here, folks. We're just a bunch of unwanted leftovers that are too grody to throw out.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

At least fifteen years. I think what may happen is eventually Adult Swim will change, and then the boards will change and operate under a different name.

• Special Snowflake Banned

I doubt any of the suits actually think about AS' web presence aside from its Facebook page and the stream.

• Thunder Goddess

Yeah - we're already basically leftovers; now all we need is the coating of mold.

• Swimuminati

i'm sure plenty already have a fungus

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

I'm not leftovers. I'm filet mignon.

• Thunder Goddess

You can be beluga caviar if you like, but mold is the great equalizer.

• SwimVeteran

PerfectFlowingHair said:

mthor said:

It'll become the [as] equivalent of that anonymous little container of leftovers in the back of the fridge that one keeps neglecting to deal with.

You heard it here, folks. We're just a bunch of unwanted leftovers that are too grody to throw out.

I can live with that.
    I wont kill you, but i will make you wish you were dead.

Confused what I thought with something I felt.
    Confuse what I feel with something that's real.

• SwimVIP

The only reason why ASMB was created in the first place is so AS could actually read their feedback.

Now that stuff like Facebook exists, this place is basically a post Armageddon cyber wasteland.

• SwimSuperFan Banned

Probably not for at least another year.

I wouldn't mind it staying open for as long as possible, though. Maybe if some trolls leave, this place will actually get a bounce?

I have reached acceptance.

Blatch's Toonami Ratings Timeline

Escalator

• Wednesdays: Squid Girl (in my dedicated thread)
    • Sundays: TBA
    • Random days: Re:ZERO (anime watching thread, w/ commentary on Imgur)

• Helper

Depends on how much it costs to keep this place running.

• ShoeHands

and here i thought they were already gone. These boards are like staring into a black hole, shet no background designs or anything anymore T_T

• Swimuminati

When I decide i'm done...they'll be gone for good....for me >.>

• Helper

mthor said:

Yeah - we're already basically leftovers; now all we need is the coating of mold.

https://youtu.be/PhTgzx-LjJY

• Senpai

ill say within 5 or so year maybe less

but dont worry guys ill make new boards with black jack and hookers

• Babbling

The boards are closing tomorrow.

• SwimSuperHero

I voted for within five years to a decade.
    I hope it lasts longer though.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

No one really cares about this place so I doubt they care enough to give it a look and decide to shut it down anytime soon.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric