did you know shy guys have only been super mario bros 2
175   8

unless you count mario maker they havent been in any other major mario game isnt that weird

mabye its cause theyre shy

if ur reading this ur hot

• Special Snowflake

Odd, considering they appear in so many spinoffs like Mario Party and Paper Mario.

Memento Mori

I think it's because 2 wasn't going to be a Mario game.

What other Mario game has Wart?

yep

although mario 64 had fly guys which were shy guys that had propellers on their head but not normal shy guys

Daosspawn said:

I think it's because 2 wasn't going to be a Mario game.

What other Mario game has Wart?

thats what i thought too but mario 2 introduced pokeys and bob ombs and those have been in major games

Wow, what a completely incorrect sentiment.

• Helper

Paper Mario and Mario RPG

And now you know.

"The game that became Super Mario Bros. 2 started out as a prototype for a vertically scrolling, two-player, cooperative-action game, but later was re-branded into Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic, a Family Computer Disk System game meant to tie-in with Fuji Television's media technology expo, called Yume Kōjō (lit. Dream Factory). The characters, enemies, and themes of the game were meant to reflect the mascots and theme of the festival.[2] After Nintendo of America found the Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2 too difficult and similar to its predecessor, Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic was improved upon and converted back into a Super Mario Bros. sequel for release outside Japan.[3]:2"