no, just no
364   30

• The Room

no

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Thunder Goddess

But why not?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• SwimElder

But... but.... I'll be the one wearing the collar

• Helper

Just, no just

What the hell is that behind you

• The Room

because no

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• The Room

y..yes

• SwimElder

Yay!

• Swimuminati

you should be whipped for your insolence

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• The Room

...yes

• The Room

>.>

No no!

• SwimElder

Hehe

• Swimuminati

Naraku4656 said:

...yes

its a date

tomorrow then, to the tune of Rebecca Black's Friday... on loop

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• The Room

:P

• The Room

oh god now

• Swimuminati

come meow, come meow...

there is no need to change the subject. we're discussing our wonderful date, not fiction.

• The Room

well idk

• Babbling

Maybe.....?

• The Room

i don't know, can you repeat the question

• Swimuminati

Naraku4656 said:

i don't know, can you repeat the question

i'm not sure if i heard correctly, but i think it was something about "just the tip"

• The Room

that'd be $3.50