how often are your coworkers/bosses triggered at your job?
211   7

• SwimStar

everyone at my f**king job is tilted 24/7
    that im always the calmest one there surprises me a lot

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

I don't think I've seen any of my current co-workers mad.

We have an understanding.....Unless it's about lunch, don't talk to me......This takes care of most things that appear to be triggering

• SwimComrad

There's a coordinator on the midnight shift that has a constant rageboner. He gives me extra hours (since I don't work on his shift), but it can get frustrating trying to talk to the guy.

Give me yuor rum.

• SwimLegend

My coworker is triggered all day everyday that he works. He's also one of the most f**ked up people I've ever met.

Oh bother...

• SwimVIP

The people at my job are really calm, but the people I've worked with at every other job have always been on edge. There was one job I worked at about three years ago where the boss was mad because she heard me talking to other employees about a new job, and she just said the most spiteful things, so I smiled, and said, "F--- you. I'm done." and promptly left and her assistant started coming at me with, "You're very immature!" (she said it over and over again), but I just completely blew her off and walked out the door without working a minute that day. Most bada-- way I've ever left a job.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimComrad

LOL if I even look at some people at my job I get triggered