Most controversial thing you've ever done?
596   26

There was this formal that I was supposed to attend, but I passed out from binge drinking and woke up on my couch ten minutes before it was supposed to begin. I decided to stay home and play L.A. Noire instead because I would have shown up an hour late if I had gone. The next day, the girl I asked out had one of her friends approach me to "tell me off" because the girl was devastated that I was a no-show, and that's when I blew up in a drunken fit and fired back at her friend and we got into an expletive-laden shouting match. It was somewhat out of character for me, but I wasn't enraged as much as I was drunk and carefree.

I don't know that they were controversial because I was right to act the way I did.... so, I'd say they were out of line.

So f**k them.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

performed coat hanger abortion while high on pcp.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

Go on...

I remember that.... never seen more steady hands.

• Thunder Goddess

There's no controversy there. You were the epitome of rudeness and egocentrism. End of story.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Roasted.

• IB

Being born

I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal

• Other Anime

I once got fined by the FCC for simulating cunnilingus during a performance at the VMAs.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

(Pulls Mthor to the side, away from the onlookers)

What are you doing? What's your angle?

• Thunder Goddess

What angle? That was a totally obnoxious thing to do.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

Zenigundam said:

There was this formal that I was supposed to attend, but I passed out from binge drinking and woke up on my couch ten minutes before it was supposed to begin. I decided to stay home and play L.A. Noire instead because I would have shown up an hour late if I had gone. The next day, the girl I asked out had one of her friends approach me to "tell me off" because the girl was devastated that I was a no-show, and that's when I blew up in a drunken fit and fired back at her friend and we got into an expletive-laden shouting match. It was somewhat out of character for me, but I wasn't enraged as much as I was drunk and carefree.

this didn't happen.

Not a chance in hell it happened.

Couldn't help it. I just passed out, otherwise I would have gotten dressed and gone.

I apologized to the girl eventually, but at first I didn't want to because I felt like I didn't do anything wrong and that what happened was just an honest mistake.

no you didn't. because it didn't happen.

???

idk I'm an asshole. I do a lot of careless things

The mildest one being making out with the friend of a dude I went on a date with the night before

but u know what in my defense I never knew it was a date

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boalam/ -almost always on here
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarCry -almost sometimes on here
    http://www.last.fm/user/Boalam -pretty much never but hi

I appreciate this.

Was he the only one who considered it a date, or were you in some kind of dream-like trance that night?

• SwimComrad

I'd probably say going on a date when I was so drunk I got locked up that same night