4

Strictly for the Science...
2857   118

  • Babbling
    0

    Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!


  • 0

    Because God loves us.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Butts, as special as i've always known they were

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    Yo, you should have seen this white girl that won the bikini contest Sunday... I'd post is here but I dont have the consent....

    BUT SHIT!

    DAT ASS!


  • Banned
    0

    SawdamizersRevenge said:

    Yo, you should have seen this white girl that won the bikini contest Sunday... I'd post is here but I dont have the consent....

    BUT SHIT!

    DAT ASS!

    bet she didn't have nuffin on these Mexican girls here.

    POOP


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    Dude... I am telling you... she killed that shit and she should be black.

    Sorry Tempty, but this girl killed it.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    is that why my balance is not so great? i thought it was an inner ear thing but maybe this is a contributing factor.

    also, last butt on the right is best butt and pleases me

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Check It Out!
    0

    And they use three of the worst examples for big asses in that pic.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    were they supposed to be big?

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • 0

    Right? Whoever picked them out clearly doesn't know what constitutes a good butt.


  • Banned
    0

    SawdamizersRevenge said:

    Dude... I am telling you... she killed that shit and she should be black.

    Sorry Tempty, but this girl killed it.

    photoshop spongebob's face on her and post the picture.

    POOP


  • Check It Out!
    1

    That's what the article made me think. The first sentence was how we have bigger butts than any other animal. Well I want some photographic evidence to back up that claim.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    The_Mantis_Army said:

    Right? Whoever picked them out clearly doesn't know what constitutes a good butt.

    this.... is depressing

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • IB
    0

    wasn't in the mood for a vid.. but seems intriguing.

    whatevah..


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    That's what the article made me think. The first sentence was how we have bigger butts than any other animal. Well I want some photographic evidence to back up that claim.

    that was more than enough photographic evidence to support the claim

    tbh though, i'm just projecting cuz my butt is a lot like that first one and i'm a sensitive t**t about it cuz errrrbody likes a big booty. even me so i'll just see myself out of here and do some squats. lololololol

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Check It Out!
    0

    and mine is bigger than a man's should be


  • 0

    It's okay. Guys will put up with a lot of things in lieu of others. But no one will ever stop me from looking at asses. I will always look at asses to find nice ones.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    and mine is bigger than a man's should be

    ASMB in-house connoisseurs of man butt have ruled that an impossibility

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • Check It Out!
    2

    be that as it may, i'm willing to donate my excess to those in need.


  • Special Snowflake
    1

    FieryDoom said:

    SawdamizersRevenge said:

    Dude... I am telling you... she killed that shit and she should be black.

    Sorry Tempty, but this girl killed it.

    photoshop spongebob's face on her and post the picture.

    Eh, I don't care... She is a smokeshow.


  • Babbling
    0

    Chocolate_Soda said:

    That's what the article made me think. The first sentence was how we have bigger butts than any other animal. Well I want some photographic evidence to back up that claim.

    Here ya go...

    Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!


Log in to reply