LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO STREET FIGHTER 5
18091   149

• SwimPunk Banned

I will admit, I haven't been this excited in a while....I mean I wasn't even this crunk about SF4. I'm going straight to the lobbies, no practice time.....War weathered. Man, I know I'm probably the only one this happy about this, but I don't care.....Street Fighter V.......I guess it's me and Charlie/Nash until Ibuki hits the scene

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• Banned

Meh.

Sounds absolutely heretical.

• Banned

You weren't crunk about SF4? Man, I was so damn hype for the game's release. I actually took time off work during the first week of releas and delayed signing up for classes at the community college. Game literally ruined my life until I realized it was a broken piece of shit when Arcade Edition dropped.

Will definitely buy SFV sometime this week, but I am not going to heavily invest my time into it.

I farted.

• SwimPunk Banned

stilgar said:

Meh.

It's no IB Valentine's game, but I like it.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

• SwimPunk Banned

I keep looking at my download screen.....Hoping it installs early for some reason.

• Other Anime

Hope everyone here has fun with SFV. The last set of DLC will probably be out by the time I get it, but it looks good enough where I feel like I'd try and grab it before I get the system.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimPunk Banned

I really hope they do just keep dropping DLC instead of going through 8 iterations of the same game.....Leave it to capcom to actually make me yearn for pay to play content

• SwimGuardian

I guess I'm kinda waiting on Doom. I dunno, I don't even have a new console yet.

"It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you got to do it every day. That's the hard part. But it does get easier."

• Check It Out!

Ibuki always makes me

• Banned

Makes you what? Jizz?

I farted.

• Banned

SMFH.

Reviewers are docking points from SFV because it lacks single-player content. They are also criticizing the game because it doesn't offer an in-depth tutorial that teaches pro-level tactics/meta. You know, because a competitive 1v1 game needs single-player content to satiate the people who are too scared to get their feet in the water.

I wonder if the disclosure of ethics should mention they're scrubs.

I farted.

• SwimGuardian

rumbatubbies-ok said:

SMFH.

Reviewers are docking points from SFV because it lacks single-player content. They are also criticizing the game because it doesn't offer an in-depth tutorial that teaches pro-level tactics/meta. You know, because a competitive 1v1 game needs single-player content to satiate the people who are too scared to get their feet in the water.

What? They didn't include an action packed story light campaign mode with co-op splitscreen?

This game was a bust from the beginning.

"It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you got to do it every day. That's the hard part. But it does get easier."

• Toonami Banned

rumbatubbies-ok said:

SMFH.

As for the part about lacking a single player mode (even though I read they're adding one as DLC). In my opinion most fighting games are a waste of $60. Who the f**k seriously wants to spend $60 for nothing but a versus mode and maybe an arcade mode. That's like those that go out and spend $60 on call of duty only to play one mode, the multiplayer, them spending that kind of money just to go online and later bitch about the game sucking.

I give the mortal kombat series credit, them adding more to the value by having a story mode, whether it's good or not.

I dunno if I should get it after Capcom bitched out and
    censored Mikas butt slap and Cammy's intro

"if you can't handle me at my John Wayne Gacy then you don't deserve me at my Ted Bundy"

• SwimGuardian

MasterAnthonyX4 said:

I dunno if I should get it after Capcom bitched out and
    censored Mikas butt slap and Cammy's intro

That was really weak of them to do that.

• Helper

I've heard it is launching kind of bare bones. Interesting that they are deciding to go that route. They will be adding stuff as time goes on I guess.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• Helper

I picked up my PS3 when SFIV came out, but I'm a ways off from being ready for a PS4 so it'll be a while before I get my hands on SFV. I was definitely more hyped for SFIV though, that game started a whole new wave of Street Fighter. SFV is more building off of SFIV.

What the hell is that behind you

I'm going to main Karin and get my ass handed to me.

• Banned

im not that excited for this

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• SwimPunk Banned

Inception92 said:

As for the part about lacking a single player mode (even though I read they're adding one as DLC). In my opinion most fighting games are a waste of $60. Who the f**k seriously wants to spend $60 for nothing but a versus mode and maybe an arcade mode. That's like those that go out and spend $60 on call of duty only to play one mode, the multiplayer, them spending that kind of money just to go online and later bitch about the game sucking.

I give the mortal kombat series credit, them adding more to the value by having a story mode, whether it's good or not.

Well all games are a waste of money when you're a filthy casual, and LOL at MK story.......But it is smart to wait until the end of a joke to toss the puchline out, so good job ending on that note.

• Banned

rumbatubbies-ok said:

You weren't crunk about SF4? Man, I was so damn hype for the game's release. I actually took time off work during the first week of releas and delayed signing up for classes at the community college. Game literally ruined my life until I realized it was a broken piece of shit when Arcade Edition dropped.

Will definitely buy SFV sometime this week, but I am not going to heavily invest my time into it.

The early 2000s still blow.