ASMB Photographers
14472   222

• Puppy Power

Any amateur photographers out there? Anyone interested in sharing their work?

09/13/03

• Puppy Power

My brother is more of a professional than I am, but I enjoy doing the occasional landscape. Here's another....

09/13/03

If I can remember I'll try to share some pictures later. I have to re-upload all of them from my SD card, since my computer crashed in December.

I took a photo class for liek 3 weeks. So i'd say i'm very qualified.

• Other Anime

I like to take pictures when I go to games, and events and shit.

• Puppy Power

Awesome. Can't wait to see them.

09/13/03

• Puppy Power

I would like to take a photo class, not because I need to learn how to use the camera but because I want to have a chance to practice framing photos.

09/13/03

• Banned

Haven't played with a camera for a while, but I think I have a pretty good eye. A couple I like:

• Puppy Power

Cool. Where were those photos taken?

09/13/03

• Banned

DiscoFevers said:

Haven't played with a camera for a while, but I think I have a pretty good eye. A couple I like:

Where is that?

• Banned

Frankfurt on my walking around day. I'm pretty sure those last two were up on the tower of this old cathedral.

• Puppy Power

Nice.

09/13/03

• Banned

That looks very European, if that one is in America I'd be surprised.

• Puppy Power

Good eye. Yeah, it's a relatively famous landmark in Florence, the Ponte Vecchio, taken from just outside the Uffizi Palace.

I have a photoshopped version that does some color correction, but I never uploaded it to flickr.

09/13/03

• Puppy Power

I like your second photo. Using the cathedral spire as a frame for the modern downtown is a subtle juxtaposition to the slightly newer church at the bottom.

09/13/03

• SwimNinja

Here's one I did for school. The printed copy in warmer tones though.
    alttext
    And here's one I just like.
    alttext

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

pretty

Just a pretty sunset in Santa Barbara CA

• Puppy Power

Speaking of which, this was taken inside the Armory at Castello Sforzesco in Milan the night before the Fourth of July...

09/13/03

• Puppy Power

The first one has a surprisingly distinct subject against the stones around it. Was that shot on film?

09/13/03

• Banned

I liked both of those. Here's a couple I took in Colorado with a crappy camera phone.

• Other Anime

There's a lot of them, so I'll say that most were taken at the Quicken Loans Arena,