My progress in Pokemon Omega Ruby
6731   90

• SwimSuperHero

I defeated the first two gyms and just made it to Mauville City.
    Unfortunately I just noticed my current team has a weakness to electricity except
    for my starter Usopp (my Marshstomp) which is level 19.

The rest of my team are between lvs 15 and 19. I'm going to grind the rest of the team up to
    at least 19 and might replace a few members temporarily.

If you're playing too, post your progress here. (This means you bloodhawk).

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

3rd and 4th gen are the only ones I've never gotten around to play.

Created on: Dec 24, 2004, 6:11PM

• SwimSuperHero

I still haven't defeated the third gym yet, but I got my mach bike
    and went riding on the biking path. Leveled up some of my pokemon.

My Zigzagoon Chopper evolved into a Linoone.
    Turns out my Makuhita isn't too bad at fighting Voltorbs.
    Plus they both have one ground move so that helps.

They're all slowly leveling up. Most of the ones I'm training are around levels 17 and 18.
    I'd still be playing but my 3DS is charging right now. I beat Wally fairly easily with Chopper
    and Toriko (my Makuhita).

• SwimSuperHero

Death_is_coming said:

3rd and 4th gen are the only ones I've never gotten around to play.

They're fun. If you have a 3DS, you should buy one of the games.

• Other Anime

I got the game a year ago, but I think I just finished the second-to-last gym. Got a Feraligatr from Pokemon Bank that I ended up using as my lead.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

Beat the game, got all 720 pokemon, shiny charm, and 1000 base flags.

Oh and I obtained master rank in all the pokemon contests.

• SwimVIP

Now that Poison has an additional strength, Gulpin and Swalot are looking more useful.

Too bad you can't use Thunder Wave to paralyze Watson's Manectric using your own Manectric anymore. He's not easy to beat.

• SwimNerd

Still haven't gotten around to playing them yet, every time I buy Pokémon game it consumes my life so I'm thinking about getting it spring break or the summer, whichever I have the money and time

WHY IS IT PURPLE

I named my Shiftry Usopp, and my Banette Fukurou.

• SwimHero

i stopped playing oras since it had way too many cut scenes.
    i gave the game to my young cousin to pass for me

Janeway Rules!

100+ skitties searched on the devnav.

• SwimSuperHero

Kehotik_Angel said:

I named my Shiftry Usopp, and my Banette Fukurou.

Cool names
    I love naming my pokemon after anime/manga characters

• IB

I've got the first 5 gym badges without using any fighting animal slaves . I did it by using a cheat code that gives me the only gun in the land and so I use it to basically rob each gym. Really cuts down on the time I would normally waste leveling up my fighting animal slaves.

• Banned

I roam the Hoenn region as champion. Just last week there was a statue erected at the Battle Maison in my honor to celebrate a record 50 straight super trips wins, and that was before wiping the floor with Wally for the umpteenth time. At this point my magic bugrats are unstoppable.

Gliding down into Fallarbor Town I guide my Latios toward a pond so that my Scizor may stretch its fine peduncle and feast on the water daphnia and assorted larvaes. While it patrols the muck I decide to Nav search for Swablu in the grass nearby because that's part of the lofty emptiness that being champion demands of you. One of the Swablu had two perfect stats, but later consultation with the IV checker confirmed they were defense stats, so I released it directly into Scizor's whirring mechanical razorblade mouth. The search for strong pokefriends continues

~ "I like Ben Carson." - Sawdamizer
    ~ "I'm a Ted Cruz guy." - zombieberkman

• IB

I literally just beat the Mauville City gym leader.

My pokemon were all level 20+ except Taillow who was level 19

• SwimSuperHero

BloodHawk1991 said:

I literally just beat the Mauville City gym leader.

My pokemon were all level 20+ except Taillow who was level 19

I better grind then. I was actually thinking of battling the gym leader soon and only two
    of my pokemon are level 19. The rest are still between levels 16-18.

I was trying to make the game harder on myself by turning the EXP share off
    early in the game. I'm going to start using Super Training too. My pokemon need it.
    Although using Pokemon Amie has already helped them. My skitty is doing better than expected.

Although I hate Voltorb. Can't use attract on it and lately Sing hasn't worked well on the electric pokemon.
    Today I'm going to grind and go back for new berries. I've used almost all my cheri and oran berries training
    my team.

• IB

I've kept the EXP share on, mostly because I'm more into getting all of the pokemon. >.>

I should start using the super training, pokemon amie, and berries at some point.

• Toonami

Pokemon is holding a tournament for old school pokemon, the winner gets Lance's Dragonite

• SwimSuperHero

BloodHawk1991 said:

I've kept the EXP share on, mostly because I'm more into getting all of the pokemon. >.>

I should start using the super training, pokemon amie, and berries at some point.

I'm just catching some of them. After reading one of the comments here, I decided to start
    training my Gulpin Akane. I still like to name some of my poison types after Akane from Ranma 1/2 since
    she served inedible food that might as well have been poisoned.

Akane is currently level 16, Chopper my Linoone is 21, and Toriko (Makuhita) and Usopp (Marshstomp)
    are both 20. I also started using Super Training. I think my Skitty Nermal is level 19 now plus it's tougher
    since I super trained it a bit and used some punching bags. I also super trained Chopper and Usopp a bit.

• Banned

Unable to break 50 battle maison wins again. Now ev training all my legendaries hoping to come up with a team capable of grinding through 100 straight wins. In OR AS, during the cutscene celebrating 50 wins this random chubby glasses nerd shits all over your record and says everyone's gunning to break it challenging you to do better. He really got to me

The main problem is most of the best eligible legendaries that I own are psychic type, can't have 3+ sp atk psychic types on a team.

Considering replaying Y but I might like being King of Hoenn too much to stay committed to it

~ "I like Ben Carson." - Sawdamizer
    ~ "I'm a Ted Cruz guy." - zombieberkman