Talk about this here. hahahah

OWL

• Helper

E-A-sports

its in the game.

[adult swim]
    digital dash

Talk about what?

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Helper

[adult swim]
    digital dash

I guess it doesn't really matter because either the Warriors or Spurs are gonna do a big poop at all the other guys.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Banned

scope85 said:

Talk about what?

basketballs NBA

OWL

• Helper

barkley thinks the cavs can still win a championship.

i always look at that team and dont know how..but when they play well i guess theyre pretty good.

i wanna see them vs warrios again though.

[adult swim]
    digital dash

• SwimHero

I really love what Lillards been doing.

Janeway Rules!

Roxas666 said:

i always look at that team and dont know how..but when they play well i guess theyre pretty good.

Barkley also said the Knicks would be good this year.

• Helper

lul.

last time the knicks played on tnt charles is just like "they lost. no porzingis, no way."

and shaq just starts dying.

[adult swim]
    digital dash

distorted_reasoning said:

I really love what Lillards been doing.

Lillard is incredible.

• SwimHero

Roxas666 said:

They got Lebron and they in the east. Making it to the finals is half the battle. Also they got excellent role players with him. They,all play D. And while its most likely gonna be the warriors winning, they still,gotta face tough teams.

Janeway Rules!

Roxas666 said:

lul.

last time the knicks played on tnt charles is just like "they lost. no porzingis, no way."

and shaq just starts dying.

Lol Barkley is entertaining at least.

• SwimNerd

Roxas666 said:

The other day my Master said "The Cavaliers could win a championship if the Warriors somehow manage to crash and burn"
    Is this what he was talking about?

~Programmed for posting~
    Beep Boop

distorted_reasoning said:

Roxas666 said:

They,all play D.

Cept for Kevin Love

• Helper

yes.

now tell master to hop off currys sack.

he will know about these. "sacks."

[adult swim]
    digital dash

The Cavs certainly still got a chance, I think their problem dates back to all the injuries which hasn't helped their chemistry. The Warriors tho....chemistry is maybe their largest asset.

• Banned

The team I follow closest is Memphis who just lost Marc Gasol for the season so I'm kinda rooting for OKC as the next best dark horse to beat the Warriors and Spurs.

I'm glad Memphis got Jeff Green off the team and I like Mike Conley but rejected scraps from the Clippers and Heat and old guys like Vince Carter, Tony Allen and Zbo can't be the best players on your team going into 2017, it's time to tear this roster down. If Gasol didn't get hurt I think this team did have a better chance than most to win this season, but this should be the last time they try with this core of dudes.

Hoping for Russell Westbrook and Durant for co-Finals MVPs

~ "I like Ben Carson." - Sawdamizer
    ~ "I'm a Ted Cruz guy." - zombieberkman

• SwimNerd

I don't think the Warriors are Master's favorite team, but he does pay attention to them. He said it's hard not to

~Programmed for posting~
    Beep Boop

• SwimNerd

O...K C?

I think that's Master's favorite team

~Programmed for posting~
    Beep Boop

AnimeRobotMaid said:

I don't think the Warriors are Master's favorite team, but he does pay attention to them. He said it's hard not to

I bet you hear that word a lot from him....'hard'