Bleach Japanese Release Discussion Thread
162542   1101

• Other Anime

alt text
    Welp, nobody else made it as far as I'm aware, so here it is. Discussion for the latest and all previous chapters of the manga.

Our most recent chapter is 659, which ended with Ichigo meeting Uryu again. Will they clash?

• Banned

They might as well?
    I havent paid attention to bleach in a long time so im way out of the loop

> Posts: 166,425 Registered: ‎6-03-2007

• Other Anime

Probably, assuming Uryu still wants to pretend he's siding with the enemy.

Ichigo will lose but then come back stronger and he will save the world. They should of brought in more hollows.:/

• SwimElder

Eh, we might, but I think Uryuu will heel face turn pretty soon. He has been playing around with those pieces of sanrei glove material. Perhaps they will be used eventually to disrupt the volstandig in some way. If he does scrap with Ichigo, it will be a feint to divert suspicion and set up his real gambit.

Uryuu has something in his back pocket. It probably won't harm Ywach, but it might disrupt his army enough to quicken the arrival of the final fight and get the shinigami out of the quagmire.

• Toonami Banned

Bleach Chapter 658 -

Why is that characters always blindly rush the enemy? It never ends well.

Whoa, I thought this arrows were just sticking out of his back. But, he got impaled? Nobody thinks he is dying from this, though, do they?

If their reiatsu can't hurt him, how are they supposed to damage him? Methinks it's time to use the Shihoin relics that Yushiro brought along?

Whoa, epic one liner and title page. :D

And now we switch back to the Gerard fight. As I thought, Kubo is going to switch back and forth between these last two Elite Guard fights. I'm not sure why, though, since he showed the first three beginning to end.

Oh hey, it's the Visoreds! They didn't get capped by Lille after all. :D

“Making the impossible possible, that is the very definition of a miracle!” I love this guy. :D

“I have a full head of hair, I'll have you know” “I didn't mean that literally!” Why does she call people baldy? That never did make sense!

I think this is the first time someone has used a Hollow Mask outside of when Mashiro used hers training with Hisagi. Nice. Hiyori's cero is some major brute force. I'm sure it would've actually significantly injured a normal enemy!

Where is Mashiro, anyway?

Oh wow, there's Lisa and Love along with Hachi! I have no idea what they did, but it caused a big explosion! Annnd they're already knocked back.

What, Toshiro?! Kubo is going to give more screen time to him? What about the Visoreds that we just found out were still alive? Not to mention, Love and Shinji still need to go Bankai! And where is Urahara? Seriously, this guy has gotten plenty of screen time, so why? Besides, he got stomped by a regular Stern Ritter, what is he going to do against The Miracle? It's not like he got Royal Guard training. Wait, we never got to see his matured Bankai that he perfected during the time skip, did we? sigh

• Toonami Banned

Bleach 659 -

Gerard just wants to be friends. :D

That's the new Bankai? It looks the same as before. The petals are even still there. And how is he flying, anyway? Oh, wait, is it because his Bankai has wings?

I thought that was Byakuya getting up, but it's Momo? And she's shouldering Shinji. DAMN IT SHINJI! Wait, maybe he shielded her. Still...

Here I was complaining that Toshiro was getting screen time and Kubo cuts away from him. :D

Random flashback... who is this... oh, it's Uryu. Ryuken continues to operate in vain to save his already dead wife while Uryu looks on. FFS. Or was he doing an autopsy? Either way, that's messed up. So, that's why Uryu didn't want to be a doctor. I didn't think he ever did...

Isshin is “special”... is it because he's a Soul Reaper, or because he's an idiot? :D

Okay, I don't see how those chips have anything to do with that glove, but it seems that Uryu is trying to get rid of Bach's reishi that has blanketed the area and stopped the Soul Reapers from flying. Interesting.

Oh, so it's still night time? How the hell can you tell? Or maybe it's always light in Heaven, like Alaska, except year round? Anyway, if Haschwald can see the future, shouldn't he know for sure what Uryu is going to do and not have to confirm his suspicions? Or is this ability not as all-powerful as we were lead to believe? And if he does have Bach's powers for the time being, there's no way Uryu stands a chance.

ICHIGO! He recovered quickly. So, was it him that blew out the wall or Haschwald? This is going to be interesting.

What about the Elite fights, though? Are we going to switch between them and what's going on up here?

• Other Anime

We got three spoiler images. Two are just Haschwald lookin' all evil. One has his face in shadow. The third image seems to be a circular keychain of some sort or something.

Putting the text into google translate it seems Haschwald asks Uryu to kill Ichigo to prove himself. Orihime and Chad arrive. Uryu shoots the floor to give them separation from Hasch. Uryu's not a traitor. He explains the keychain-esque thing as a kind of gate of the sun to let Ichigo, Chad and Orihime leave? Uryu says Bach can't be defeated. He was gonna use those chip things he scattered? Chapter ends with Hasch coming back lookin' ready to kill Uryu, face covered in shadow. Not sure how much of that's accurate though.

Raw's up, more or less what happens. Title is THE VISIBLE ANSWER.

• Other Anime

Ok chapter's out. Good lord is Orihime beautiful! :D Oh, and yeah that not surprising Uryu reveal. Can all of them together possibly defeat Haschwald? Will we move back to the other fights before we even see?

• IB Banned

ELDEMONIO said:

Ichigo will lose but then come back stronger and he will save the world. They should of brought in more hollows.:/

He's done losing when he enters a 1v1 fight.

Count on it.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Toonami Banned

Kubo reused the same exact panel of the wall being blown out from last chapter. I guess Haschwald did it? I'm still not sure what happened.

Why does Haschwald have to ask him to do something to test his loyalty when he can see the future?

Orihime is looking good. And hey, she actually did something! Kubo faked us out to make us think someone fell in the pit...

I wish Rukia could be here for this confrontation. I don't know why Kubo always sticks her with the Soul Reapers. To me, she's more a part of the main group than she is just one of the Soul Reapers.

So, that's what the chips are for. Uryu is planning to blow the whole place up? Invasion of the Living World?! Gah! But, why did they save the easiest for last? :D

Well, we didn't get a serious fight, but it was a little skirmish. I guess that's the only Ichigo vs. Uryu we are going to get for the whole manga. And Uryu still has his lightsaber arrows!

Aha, so the Quincy teleportation power is finally explained! Is this how they went into the shadows? Sort of like a Quincy Senkaimon/Garganta.

Why don't they just go kill Bach, since he has Haschwald's powers right now. Surely those are the easier powers to beat. What happens if one of them is killed and they can't switch powers back and forth? Surely there's a reason for that. Maybe Bach overloads if he has his powers for too long, or something?

Of course Haschwald knew what would happen. Heh, with that shadow, he looked kinda' like Bach. Nice touch, Kubo. But, we're not going to beat the final baddie in this form before we even see the other Elite fights finish are we?!

• Toonami Banned

BUU8800 said:

Ok chapter's out. Good lord is Orihime beautiful! :D Oh, and yeah that not surprising Uryu reveal. Can all of them together possibly defeat Haschwald? Will we move back to the other fights before we even see?

But Haschwald is currently borrowing Bach's unbeatable powers. He can see the future! Unless Ichigo's specialness makes him an exception for some reason? :D

• Toonami Banned

Does anyone feel like Ichigo still needs another power-up to defeat Bach? Then again, we haven't even seen him use his new Bankai yet. Hell, Ichigo hasn't gone all out in Shikai mode yet. If you recall, he went easy on the Stern Ritter girls, and Askin got the drop on him.

• IB Banned

ben0119 said:

Does anyone feel like Ichigo still needs another power-up to defeat Bach? Then again, we haven't even seen him use his new Bankai yet. Hell, Ichigo hasn't gone all out in Shikai mode yet. If you recall, he went easy on the Stern Ritter girls, and Askin got the drop on him.

Dude.

He knows he is part hollow, shinigami, human, fullbring, and now quincy.

He is literally wearing the embodiment of each of those things on his robes now.

He has so many tricks up his sleeve I wouldn't be surprised even in the slightest if he can one shot Kenpachi.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

• Other Anime

ben0119 said:

BUU8800 said:

But Haschwald is currently borrowing Bach's unbeatable powers. He can see the future! Unless Ichigo's specialness makes him an exception for some reason? :D

Haschwald must be defeated before Bach, as per the laws of shonen. Maybe he'll lose Bach's power at the last minute, maybe Bach wakes up, I dunno. Maybe he plays the Ulquiorra role by which after he's defeated we cut back to Hitsugaya's fight like Kubo did back then. It's impossible to know for sure though with all the jumping around Kubo has been doing recently.

• Toonami

Good job on the thread Buu.

I wish Kubo wouldn't jump from one battle to another without ending the first one.
    I can't wait to see Ichigo's new bankai and lets hope Chad and Orihime will be useful in this battle.

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!"

• Helper

otaku54 said:

and lets hope Chad and Orihime will be useful in this battle.

Spoilers they won't.

• Special Snowflake

Glad I found this thread. These new boards are dookie.

oscar mayer wiener

• Special Snowflake

I'm disappointed with that... not even a battle they had. I've been waiting for this fight for the entire time Bleach has been running. Way to ruin it, Kubo. Couldn't we have gotten the reveal after they fought for a little bit?

oscar mayer wiener

• Other Anime

We got some raw images. Chapter title is "My Last Words." Ichigo, Orihime and Chad are running up stairs. Giant statue looking beings carrying spears appear to attack them.

Hasch says he already destroyed the gate leading to the human world: "Let's end this, Ishida Uryuu. Before his highness wakes up." Ishida realises Ywach doesn't have his 'almighty' power right now (because Hasch has it). He tells Ichigo and co to go to Bach on the top floor. Ishida will hold off Hasch. They run up the stairs. Statue guardians try to kill them. Sado stays behind to deal with those and Ichigo and Orihime continue on.

• Other Anime

It's out, I missed the Ganju part. Cute Orihime is cute!