Game of Thrones
18235   252

• Babbling Banned

Since the new trailer came out today now is as good a time as any to get this thread going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuH3tJPiP-U

Omagerrrd.

So much going on, had to watch it 3 times.

Lol, mountain is going to hulk smash.

• Babbling Banned

I'm greatly looking forward to all the new rapes the creators have in store for us this season.

• SwimNinja

I want to quit it so badly after last season's disappointments, but dammit that was a good trailer. URGH! Why must I be fantasy's bitch?

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Babbling Banned

I bet the Red Woman bangs Jon Snow's dead body to bring him back to life.

I'm laying down that marker right now.

• SwimSuperFan

Game of Thrones would be better if it was Breaking Bad

Bush did 9/11

• Babbling Banned

• SwimSuperFan

You may have a point

Bush did 9/11

• Banned

Still hoping this goes in a good direction after dropping off Martin's template. The Leftovers was really good at creating new material, so here's hoping.

Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space.

• IB

ima watch

• Swimuminati

i finally watched the trailer

the most exciting part of the whole thing is when cersei says chooses violence, because i'm hoping there is ample of it this season. i mean sure, there is always violence, but i could go for some more character deaths. most especially her, but for the time being, that hoe can stay alive so that frankenmountain can rip some heads from bodies.

more than that though, i'm just eager for brans return and i don't know if we'll get to it but i'm hoping to see him and drogon finally hook up.

i haven't read any game of thrones but i would assume based on the show and my common sense that this will be his big challenge.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

you're probably right about that

if only to get a piece of that D she wanted

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Babbling Banned

Im also looking forward to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-U8Lnc7G2I

GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED!

• Swimuminati

lol

what is it about people and my little pony?

• Babbling Banned

Its a watchable show.

GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED!

• Swimuminati

maybe i'm broken then

• Babbling Banned

GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED!

• Swimuminati

not enough acid

• Banned

I'll be watching.

And if the last season was any indication, more than likely regretting it.

• Babbling Banned

Now that they're going into completely bookless territory it could either be really good since they're unshackled from Martin's Martinisms or really terrible because there aren't many guideposts. I'm fairly certain it will be either extreme, though. Not anywhere in the middle.

• Banned

E_NADZ said:

Now that they're going into completely bookless territory it could either be really good since they're unshackled from Martin's Martinisms or really terrible because there aren't many guideposts. I'm fairly certain it will be either extreme, though. Not anywhere in the middle.

I just watched the trailer.

The mopey song they played throughout was comical and that burst of quick cut action scenes was such a generic way to market it. Even having that "DUUUUN!" sound synched up with every cut, like literally every action trailer for anything these days.

Like, I was already not too excited for the new season after how lame 5 was. The only thing the trailer inspired was a simmering indifference.