Animal Crossing New Leaf progress
4843   56

• SwimSuperHero

I have two towns Naboo and Melody. I've had Naboo over a year and Melody only since last
    September, so I'll mostly talk about Melody.

Before today I had nine villagers: Alfonso, Broffina, Lyman, Ozzie, Rosie, Shep,
    Kitty, Mint (originally from Naboo), and Mitzi. Today I got a third koala, Alice. So know I have 3 koalas and 3 cats.
    In Naboo today, I finally got a photo of one of my newer villagers Dora so I'm happy about that.

Anyone who's playing any Animal Crossing game, feel free to talk about it in here.

Pyro: You'd love Alice. She's so cute. I had her in Wild World too and she was great.
    She left someone's town from my 3DS friend list. I hope she wasn't in your town.
    I know you love koalas.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• SwimPeanut

I have three towns...I haven't touched them in a long time...I feel lots of shame about it. My octopi probably hate me now.

• Other Anime

I haven't checked in on Trost in forever, but I'd imagine the town is overwhelmed by weeds now and all my pathways I created have houses built over them. I should give them a visit soon.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimSuperHero

Chappi: Yeah you should go visit.
    Pulling weeds can be fun. I was gone from my Wild World town for two months and had fun
    pulling weeds when I came back.

Also donated a lobster, a giant trevally, and a loach to the museum.
    Had a fun time visiting StreetPass homes. Found out that Alice is from a town I streetpassed
    and her former owner has the same birthday I do. So that's cool.

Ordered five things including a lucky gold cat and a genie's lamp. Not sure who I'm going to give them to.
    I wanted to order a cat tower since I have three cats in my village, but I had already ordered five things.
    Also Rosie is sick so I gave her medicine. Seems like a something is going around. First Shep was sick and now Rosie is.

• SwimSuperHero

Killme_then_Kissme said:

I have three towns...I haven't touched them in a long time...I feel lots of shame about it. My octopi probably hate me now.

Wow three towns! That's cool.
    I've never had any octopi in my towns, but they look cool.
    In Naboo, I've seen some in my cafe and some from other towns in the Dream Suite.

Sometime when I'm not lazy I'll post my Dream Suite address in this thread.
    It's different from what it used to be. I used to use my big 3DS for my second town and
    now I'm using my small 3DS.

I haven't seen her yet. I haven't actually played in such a long time. Not a whole lot of time for video games these days, but I've been playing the Pokemon RBY releases on the virtual console. I got to Rock Tunnel in Blue but I haven't started Yellow just yet.

i had a town going for a while on one 3DS, had to sell the 3DS to buy an XL so i couldnt transfer the saves and lost it.

had another town going on the XL and then when i got a New 3DS and tried transferring the saves from one to the other something went wrong and the saves didnt transfer, but were also lost on the XL because nintendos transfer process between 3DSs is terrible, so i lost that town. all those innocent animals lost forever

if ur reading this ur hot

• Other Anime

My progress was pretty good. I have a Zen home and many of the shops accessed, but got caught up in other games and grad studies. I still have a lot to donate to the museum and have many more payments and extensions to make to the house before it's 100% complete, so the completionist in me won't let me erase the town to make a new one that gives me access to both sides of the beach. That and Isabelle keeps pulling at my heartstrings so I feel terrible when I go in the screen and she talks about the memories and progress I made.

• SwimSuperHero

That's good. What other games are you playing? In my first town Naboo, I've paid off all my home loans and
    my rooms are as big as they can be. I currently have a mansion with the Trendy theme.
    It barely follows the trendy theme.

Lyle is mad at me, but I don't care Katrina has a shop in Main Street.
    I have the maximum amount of projects but every so often, I demolish a old one and start a new one.

I'm down to nine villagers since Jeremiah (one of my originals) left without my permission a few weeks ago.
    He was one of my favorites too. I still miss him. Found all of the bugs in that town, but still have a few
    fish left to find. Also I still need more paintings and statues. Mostly statues I think.

• SwimPeanut

That'd be awesome. ^^ I'm curious! I bet your town is cute.

I used to cycle villagers a lot. Usually give them away for free. But towards the end I got lazy and just wanted my achievements for 100 million bells...so I sold a few popular characters for in game bells. Now since I don't have that anymore, I was going to sort of redesign two and keep the third for storage but I've been too lazy to do work on it. I blame being addicted to blade and soul atm.

I definitely want to log on for fourth of july fireworks in game though. <3

• SwimSuperHero

I can give you Naboo's Dream Suite Address if you want.
    I named my ACNL town after Naboo from Star Wars since I started the game in February 2015 and the new
    Star Wars movie came out last year.

I've been completely addicted to the game playing it almost everyday for the whole year so I got a lot done.
    My Dream Suite address for Naboo is 4000-5561-6026.

Ribbot (one of my villagers) is from my 3DS friend list. Someone I replied to in Youtube comments
    from a Animal Crossing video. She was looking for a friend and at the time, I didn't have any
    friends on my old 3DS.

Now I have hers, a friend of hers, two people from ASMB, someone from another country
    that I met through Club Tortimer, and a few others. I only have two friends on my new 3DS where I now have
    Naboo. One of them is from ASMB and the other is one of my old friends from town.

If I didn't switch playing Naboo on my old 3DS to my new bigger one,
    Alice would be in Naboo now instead of Melody. I still need to save bells in Naboo and Melody.
    In Naboo, I've only saved enough to get the piggy bank. It's cute though.

• SwimSuperHero

Just checked my mail in Naboo. The post office sent me a letter saying
    that I earned 5,550 bells in interest. Since I don't have any projects to do, I've been
    slowly depositing bells in my account.

I currently have 1,115,550 bells in my account. Also I'm pretty poor at the moment since
    I've bought some expensive gifts for my villagers. Once a day if I have enough bells, I buy furniture
    from Gracie for one of them.

I need to travel inbetween towns to sell my perfect cherries in Melody. I'll give my other
    character Lily some of the bells that I'm going to make. Or I might do the opposite and
    sell my perfect pears in Naboo.

Actually I'll probably do that since the turnip prices are good in Naboo.
    They're currently 184 bells for each turnip and in Melody yesterday I bought 150 turnips from Joan
    for 94 bells each.

So I'm going to make a nice profit this time. Before the best I did was for 110 bells a turnip.
    Or somewhere about that much. It's been awhile since I last bought turnips. I time travel a lot in both
    of my towns. I'm currently in early March for both towns since I spent several days on Halloween trying to get
    the items from Jack.

• SwimSuperHero

Bought Shep a massage chair for a present. I think it looks cool.
    The gifts I ordered last night from the HHA came in.

Decided to give Kitty the lucky gold cat. I gave the dollhouse to Broffina.
    Gave Lyman the genie's lamp. I still have two other gifts to give away. Not sure who I'm going to give them
    to. Probably will give the science thing to Mint. I might give the other thing to Mitzi.

I forgot to charge my small 3DS yesterday so today I played until the red light came on.
    It's currently charging right now. I sold around half of the fish and bugs from the island.
    Currently have around 50-60,000 bells and I'll have a lot more once I sell my turnips and perfect pears in Naboo.

• SwimSuperHero

Either I read the turnip price wrong or they just suddenly went way up in price.
    It's now over 300 bells a turnip. Think it might have said 354 bells.

I'm going to make so many bells later. There is a rainbow in Naboo today.
    It's pretty. Kyle invited me over to visit. He didn't like how his place looks.
    I think it looks fine. He had two beach chairs so I took one.

I'll either sell it or put it in my basement. Ozzie visited me in Melody earlier.
    He said he liked my poltergoid and I have several gyroids including a tall poltergoid
    that I hadn't sold yet in Naboo.

Later when I travel from Melody to Naboo, I'm giving Lily (my second character)
    my tall poltergoid so I can mail it to Ozzie. I have some striped furniture in my main room in Naboo
    so I changed my ice floor and wall to my striped wall and wallpaper. It's starting to grow on me.

• Other Anime

On 3DS, I've got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Senran Kagura 2 to finish up, but my PS3 backlog is pretty heavy with Yakuza 5 leading the pack

• SwimComrad

This is my favorite villager of all time.
    alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• SwimSuperHero

Star_Wolf: Jacques looks cool. I can see why you like him.

I decided to start up the tower project in Melody too. Already have it in Naboo.
    It costs so much, 726,000 bells. I'm going to be paying for it for a long time.

• IB

I WANNA VISIT SOMETIME PLEASE

my town is Anitiva I think, I actually cant rememebr

I love my deer, goat, and black pig, but everyone else I want to leave

100 years of Rick and Morty

• SwimSuperHero

Lady_Hikari said:

I love my deer, goat, and black pig, but everyone else I want to leave

Cool. I'd love if if you did.
    Which town do you want to visit: Naboo or my second town Melody?
    Naboo is the developed town and Melody is still in development.

My Friend Code for Melody is 3823-9639-8071. My Dream Address is 4800-6384-6108.
    I've had problems with my internet on both of my 3DS's lately so you're better off visiting my Dream Suite
    although my internet does work better for my big 3DS which has Naboo for some reason.

My Dream Address for Naboo is 4000-6404-1505. My Friend Code is 2595-3748-1091.
    During the weekend I normally play during the early afternoon but since I have time off
    from my first job, I'll playing some next week in the afternoon too.

I'm playing the most late at night. Unless you're visiting the Dream Suite, you'll probably
    only be able to visit Naboo.

• SwimSuperHero

Lady_Hikari said:

I forgot to ask what's your Friend Code?
    Sorry you don't like most of your villagers. I'm down a villager in Naboo so depending
    on who they were I'd be happy to take one of your villagers if they want to leave.

I heard the best way to get a villager to leave is to ignore them. Also sending them
    trash or rotten fruit might work.

• SwimSuperHero

I've been playing in Naboo tonight. I bought a princess bed for Bianca
    so she should be happy with that.

Ribbot wanted to move earlier, but I stopped him. He's special to me.
    He gave me lots of Valentine's chocolates. Even game chocolates are good.
    It made me happy to look at them.

I don't think any character gave me chocolates last year since I only started playing
    the second and none of the characters liked me very much yet.

Just bought a Cinder-block wall which should help my HHA score. I have the Trendy theme.
    I think my HHA score is 180,000 now.